We’re introducing two new mixed (male and female) running groups
so that we can welcome runners from a wider range of abilities and interests.
Group 1 – For those who can run 5k in 26 to 29 mins (that’s about 8:30 min mile to 9:30 min mile pace)
Group 2 – For those who can run 5k in 29 to 34 mins (that’s about 9:30 min to 11 min mile pace)
We’ll run two sessions per week for both of the new groups and offer:
– Friendly and qualified run leaders to lead and support each session
– Two sessions per week, on Tuesday and Thursday evenings
– Planned run routes on roads and trails around Rugby
– Off road field sessions to gently introduce interval training and speed work
– Co-ordinated programme of sessions to help your running development
– A warm and welcoming environment, social activities and target events (if that’s what you’re interested in, no pressure to compete if you’re not).
– Flexibility – you can move between groups depending on how fit you’re feeling.
For full details please see the Attached leaflet