The Club’s Annual General Meeting will be held on Wednesday 22 March 2023 as an on-line meeting using Zoom. The Meeting will start at 19:30. All members and parents of junior members are invited to attend.
The full agenda for the Annual General Meeting is:
- Apologies for absence.
- Minutes of the previous AGM held on 23 March 2022.
- Chairman’s report on activities and achievements in 2022.
- Treasurer’s report and statement of accounts for 2022.
- Election of Honorary Officers:
The following are standing for re-election with no further nominations.
Chairperson: Adrian White
Vice-Chairperson: John Gercs
Honorary Secretary: Myra Potter
- Election of Ordinary Members of Club Committee. There are a total of 10 places, divided equally between Rugby (5) and Northampton (5).
- Rugby representatives: Janet Wright, Amanda Gurney, Terry Akiens and Sarah Travers are standing for re-election and Ben Hutchins-Morant is standing for election.
- Northampton representatives: Mark Barrowclough, Vince Carroll and Kate Williams are standing for re-election and Kathy Isaac, Gordon Heron and Gavin Jessamy are standing for election. The Committee proposes to elect all 6 candidates on the conditions that:
- In the event of a vote at a Committee meeting, they may cast a maximum of 5 votes
- They may only count to a maximum of 5 towards a quorum at a Committee meeting.
- Subscriptions for 2023-2024.
- Election of Honorary Member.
- Appointment of Honorary Auditor.
Close of meeting.
To obtain copies of the draft minutes of the 2022 AGM, the 2022 Audited Accounts and a copy of the agenda including the Zoom link, please login to Coacha and refer to the “Data & Documents” tab.