Notice of Special General Meeting and Annual General Meeting
A Special General Meeting and the Club’s Annual General Meeting will be held on Monday 16 March 2020 at the Watford Village Hall, Station Road, Watford, Northampton, NN6 7UX. The Special General Meeting will start at 19:30 and will be followed by the Annual General Meeting
The agenda for the Special General Meeting is as follows:
1. To review and approve changes to the Constitution recommended by the committee. Copies of the proposed changes to the Constitution have been mailed out with this agenda.
Annual General Meeting – Agenda
1. Apologies for absence
2. Minutes of previous AGM– held on 18 March 2019
3. Chairman’s report on activities and achievements in 2019
4. Treasurer’s report and statement of accounts for 2019
5. Election of Honorary Officers:
Honorary Treasurer: Paul Cooper – standing for re-election with no further nominations
Honorary Secretary: Jennifer Eaton – standing for election with no further nominations
6. Election of Ordinary Members of Club Committee. There a total of 10 places, divided equally between Rugby (5) and Northampton (5).
Rugby representatives: Janet Wright, Amanda Gurney, Terry Akiens and Dave Burge are standing for re-election and Ruth Woodward is standing for election.
Northampton representatives: Mark Barrowclough, Vince Carroll and Kate Williams are standing for re-election. This leaves two unfilled places.
7. Subscriptions for 2020-2021
8. Appointment of President
9. Appointment of Honorary Members: Kevin Murch and Vince Carroll
10. Appointment of Honorary Auditor
Close of meeting
Note: Any member wishing to see a copy of the annual statement of accounts in advance of attending the meeting can be request a copy by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The full AGM notice can be seen here
Proposed changes to Constitution